Friday, February 19, 2010

Training & Toenails

So I've been reading this book about first marathons and one girl said that during her marathon she lost a toenail!!! She also wasn't able to walk properly for 5 days afterwards. Eek!!!

Another writer had a similar problem with her toenails- first they'd turn black, and then they'd fall off. Oh my. No wonder my middle toe on my right foot is black and blue. I seriously hope that purchasing the correct sneakers and socks prevents me from losing any toenails. Gross. I want my toenails there so that I can paint them pink, thank you.

One of my clients has gone from 181 pounds to 173 pounds in just a few weeks! I am very excited for her. I love to see people lose weight. My goal is to get her in the 160's in the next session or two.

Training schedule for tonight called for 30 minutes of running. I did 35 and then 25 minutes on the arc trainer.

And now, it is past my bedtime. Work in the AM. Team run on Saturday morning at 8 AM. Clients Sunday morning. I won't be able to sleep late again for a long, long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment