Thursday, April 8, 2010

keep on.

Life has been crazy, and not in a good way. At least I have this running thing going on. At the same time, I'm kind of locked into it- I won't be able to get away, between this and my two jobs, for months. It's hard feeling trapped when all I want to do is get away from everything, even just for a weekend.

But isn't that life? It keeps going even when everything is wrong. It just keeps going. The sun rises and the sun sets and weeks pass and months pass and you might be sad but it just keeps going.

At least when I'm running, I feel strong. I feel alive. I feel motivated. Just like when I write and put things down on paper. I wish I had more time for the writing thing.

I don't understand a lot of things- even something that should be completely basic to me- myself. Life keeps going anyway. And I keep running. Maybe someday I'll make to that that finish line, whatever it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment