Tuesday, March 2, 2010

JM, Trouble, and Karma

Not much new to report, except that I did get my training runs in the past two days, and I bought the new Jillian Michaels DVD for my cross training tomorrow.

I kind of got in trouble at work for sending out fund raising letters to everyone's home addresses (the person who gave me the master office list shouldn't have, apparently, and my boss was upset that I refused to rat out who gave it to me.). But! I came home today to find a donation check in the mail, and that was exciting! I really hope they continue to come. I'm getting there.

While I was at Borders tonight buying the DVD, the chick behind the counter asked me if I wanted to donate a book or a teddy bear to a children's hospital. I remembered how many people are supporting me by making donations to the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society, so I quickly agreed to donate a book. (I'm big on getting kids to read, too. It's the writer in me.) So I guess that was me passing along some good karma, there.

Also, is it just me, or was tonight's episode of lost the best yet this season?

No comments:

Post a Comment